- Why hire a certified professional to write my resume/CV?
-Our resume writers will target the exact position you aim for. Certified resume writers will emphasize what is needed and omit areas that are irrelevant for your potential employer. We guarantee to deliver a resume worth your expectations or we will return your money.
- What format will my resume be in?
-Your Resume will be in MS Word printable and editable format.
- What is your turnaround time?
-You can select your own deadline, yet the shortest one available is 28 hours.
- What is the difference between CV and resume?
-CV is mostly used in Europe and it is generally longer than a resume, it can go up to 3-4 pages. A professional resume however, should not exceed 2 pages. Best if your resume is laid out on a single page.
- Can you edit an existing resume/CV of mine?
Yes, we can.
- Why should I trust you with my money?
-We have been in business for over 10 years now and we had no negative reviews so far. You are in good hands.
- Where can I see samples of your resume and CVs?
Check out our samples page.
- Can I stay in contact with my certified professional resume writer while the order is preparing?
-Yes, you can contact your writer through our website.
- What if I'm not happy with your service and results?
You can request a free revision of your order or negotiate compensation with support.
- Who are your clients?
Our customers range from Students, Military personal, Federal workers, Career changers to top level executives. It is all about the level of resume you are looking for and your credentials.
Why Choose US
- Certified professional resume writers
- Direct contact with writers
- Discount packages available
- Interview guarantee
- 24/7 customer support
- 48 hours delivery available
- "I got an amazing resume. It looks and feels very Premium and Professional. You gave me a 1000% confidence boost and I already have so many interviews booked! Just wanted to say THANK YOU!"
- "You wrote a resume that presents me so well! I now have a resume that I will keep on improving till the rest of my career. Well done!"
- "One of a kind experience. I got my interview with Microsoft and they were very impressed, I passed all 3 interview stages and your resume was the starting point and the foundation. Now I'm a full time employee with plenty of career growth opportunities."
- ... more ...