Terms & Conditions
By placing your order, you agree to ResumeThatWorks.com Terms and Conditions explained below:
- 'Agreement' refers to these terms and conditions laid out hereon and/or on the following web page - https://resumethatworks.com/show-terms-and-conditions.php.
- 'Account' - is electronically organized information that is submitted by every customer individually and is stored under a unique record of ResumeThatWorks.com
- 'Company' means the entity that provides independent services to customers according to the defined terms laid out in this agreement.
- 'Customer' is the person who places an order with the company to obtain the product according to his or her requirements and is governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this agreement.
- An 'Order' is an electronic request for a paid or unpaid service from the customer for a particular resume or CV product/service.
- A 'Product' is a document in electronic format that is the final result of the order completion.
- A 'Revision' is an edited version of the original product initiated by the customer.
- The 'Quality Assurance Department' is the part of the company's organizational structure with the mission to guard and evaluate the quality of the provided products or services.
- The 'Messaging System' is an interactive feature that ensures effective communication between the client and the support/writer.
ResumeThatWorks.com will not be held liable under any condition for you (the client) who submits insufficient, inadequate, false or incorrect order instructions.
Once your order is placed, your personal information will be available for the internal usage of ResumeThatWorks.com, including all our employees and associates. Your resume may include your personal information in it on the time of delivery. ResumeThatWorks.com reserves a right to reuse or post your resume as a sample on the corresponding website or any website of our associates. The associates are subject to change and are defined solemnly by ResumeThatWorks.com
Nature of product and means of delivery:
The product delivered by ResumeThatWorks.com is an intellectual property that belongs both to the customer and ResumeThatWorks.com; product is delivered by the means of electronic connection and/or via e-mail.
The company reserves a right to change, modify or alter its terms and conditions at any time. ResumeThatWorks.com reserves a right not to inform our current, past or potential customers of any terms and conditions policy changes. The changes will effect past, current and potential customers once such terms and conditions are updates, altered or changed.
Free Revision Policy:
The free revision policy is a courtesy service that the company provides to help ensure the customer's total satisfaction with the completed order.
If the customer fails to download or review the product within a 30-day period, the company no longer grants a free revision of the order.
ResumeThatWorks.com reserves the right to limit the number of revisions or decline revision requests in cases such as, but not limited to, changes in initial order details, unreasonable return of the resume order, taking advantage of the writer, and obvious abuses of the revision option.
Once the order is completed, any revision request must comply with the initial requirements and the description of the original order.
If a revision request violates the original instructions, ResumeThatWorks.com has the right to decline it.
Refund and Store Credit Policy:
All refunds and cancellations should be communicated and expressed in writing by using the order messaging system or by e-mailing the company at the e-mail specified on the following page - http://resumethatworks.com/contact-us.php. No refunds will be granted, partial or full if a refund request from the customer comes in 3 days after receiving the original order document. Original order document reception is the final indication of services rendered. It is the sole discretion of the company to approve or disapprove any refund, discount, store credit request on an individual basis.
In the cases of compensation request a customer must provide strong evidence of the company net delivering the advertised services backed up by our terms and conditions. The strength of such evidence is to be determined by ResumeThatWorks.com Quality Assurance Department and it alone.
It is mutually understood and agreed that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the place where the company holds its principal place of business, both as to interpretation and performance, or in any other place at the determination of the company.
Service and Account Termination
The company reserves the right to cancel any paid or unpaid order at its own determination or decision at any point of time and without notifying the customer of such cancelation.